Friday 20 October 2017

Slugs - Live at To Be Frank

Good evening. It's been a while, hasn't it, my oily little whelks? Thought ol' Tom had forgotten you, eh? No such luck, I'm afraid. Just last night I had the distinct pleasure of performing at To Be Frank, a poetry event held in Bath, Somerset. There, I was able to film this eight-minute video of me faffing with my hair. Those of you watching with the sound on will notice I am also reciting my poem, Slugs, to a surprisingly appreciative audience. Enjoy.




My sincere thanks go to all the organisers at To Be Frank Poetry, especially Rhys for his to-camera, documentary-style introduction. The whole team put on a genuinely lovely night in Bath, and all of you should go. I certainly will, assuming they let me back in.

1 comment:

  1. My immediate inclination is it say "Snails pah!" however do you remember a certain summer when you made a tidy sum collecting snails in a bucket and hurling them pell-mell over fence into the nearby sports field. Hypocrite :-)

    ReplyDelete